• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Some WTF pics.....

NIP Group
yooper

yooper

Tree Freak
Cannabis has a hollow stem with fluted sides. So...what's going on with bonsai plants that lack those features?

As the resident expert on that subject, we expect you to know these things!
Different strains...indicas tend to be Woody..sativa's tend to be more hollow and that thunder**** is totally hollow even through the nodes and stiff and brittle. I have made bongs out of large stems lol.

yooper

yooper

Tree Freak
IMG_2568.JPG
Different strains...indicas tend to be Woody..sativa's tend to be more hollow and that thunder**** is totally hollow even through the nodes and stiff and brittle. I have made bongs out of large stems lol.
I don't know any thing about bonsai making but will look into it and try a couple next season. If you look close in the back tote I have small flowering plants. That's bonsai Material. I'll do some research and perhaps try.

yooper

yooper

Tree Freak
IMG_3088.JPG IMG_3089.JPG IMG_3090.JPG IMG_3092.JPG IMG_3096.JPG
View attachment 793770
I don't know any thing about bonsai making but will look into it and try a couple next season. If you look close in the back tote I have small flowering plants. That's bonsai Material. I'll do some research and perhaps try.
I took these just now. Last year plants. Mostly indaca dominated plants. Wish I grew sativa to shot differens. Not hollow like bannboo