• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Some WTF pics.....

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.
No comments? OK. Who sees the WTF in this pic?

If nothing else, think social commentary.
Can’t see her hands. that BS.
Im trying.
In the dress, I see a portrayal of female anatomy, complete with labia. The vertical fold in the fabric where the model's knees are located is particularly telling. The dress apparently comes in virginal white and menstrual red. The red dress, not surprisingly, comes with a flowing "train", not present in the white dress. The whole thing seems rather misogynistic to me.

Look again, and then you can't un-see it.

Stihl 041S

Stihl 041S

Tree Freak
In the dress, I see a portrayal of female anatomy, complete with labia. The vertical fold in the fabric where the model's knees are located is particularly telling. The dress apparently comes in virginal white and menstrual red. The red dress, not surprisingly, comes with a flowing "train", not present in the white dress. The whole thing seems rather misogynistic to me.

Look again, and then you can't un-see it.
A stretch......but I like abstract art also.........now I’ll see it everywhere.........especially that HUGE virgin..........which also go red........so maybe not.

Manic84

Manic84

ArboristSite Operative
Yeah, who knew you needed to drown spiders with bug spray, cant trust chemicals alone :)

For those with young kids or grand kids, they may enjoy this

Spiders are easy enough, (they all yield to the almighty shoe) you deal with them, you get confident... and then you run into a scorpion....

Fire.gif