• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Some WTF pics.....

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.
Call it what you will. Google it. There is a vid of it starting & running...doesn't sound very impressive at all.
He supposedly took it to the Bonneville Salt Flats
That would be very WTF. It looks like a lot of work just to add an engine that will certainly burn up.

Got a link? I'd like to see that sucker going backwards down the salt flats at 120mph. I'm sure that would be a record!

pdqdl

pdqdl

no...just google it. It's out there
Ok. I did.

So...it might go forward, but not too fast. The prop looks like it has been cut considerably shorter to allow for ground clearance. The engine will overheat, too.

So far, there are no videos of it moving at all. The operator stands upwind of the prop and runs up the throttle. His hair doesn't even hardly move, so I think getting any useful thrust is pretty much a WTF option.

Here is a total rebuild of a radial engine, with video of it running.

pdqdl

pdqdl