• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Some WTF pics.....

NIP Group
aussie_1968

aussie_1968

ArboristSite Operative
I cannot tell you how many of those wire-messes I have cut off a drive shaft. Flail mowers attract bed springs & barbed wire like tornados to a Kansas mobile home park, and we used to mow many miles of public roadside. Day after day, all summer long, extracting bundles of wire out of the mower.

Garden hoses suck too. I got lots of them, too.
View attachment 839485
hmmm, maybe easier to buy one of them retractable hose reels LOL

woodchuckcanuck

woodchuckcanuck

Addicted to ArboristSite
View attachment 839622

Just needs a pinch of salt
At the grocery store one day, I watched an Asian dude open up a bottle of plum sauce, put his nose to the bottle and smell it, dip his finger in it, taste it, put the cap back on and place it back on the shelf. As he walked away, I picked up the bottle and went to customer service, gave it to them and said some Asian idiot just did a taste test and put it back on the shelf. They were shocked.