ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Some WTF pics.....

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.
I had heard this once before. I was also told that they'll wiz and crap in the street whenever/wherever they felt like it – including markets. I seem to remember being told that street vendors were in the habit of reusing discarded cooking oil they had already poured out into gutter. They would just collect it again and reuse it. The oil had already passed through the gutters and had collected bits of debris, fecal matter (both animal or human) and other nasty things. I believe eventually the government passed a law “prohibiting” this, but it still happens regularly.

Oh yes. The recycling of oil from the sewers has been documented and posted in this thread by me quite some time back. Among all their bizarre eating habits, I cannot imagine anything worse than the used cooking oil recovery market.

Hoowasat

Hoowasat

ArboristSite Guru
Its a Harley, at least you know it cant be going very fast. The cameraman is probably jogging
Bought a new 2006 H-D a few years ago, and it's true ... it couldn't get out of its own way. Worse, it was the biggest POS I ever owned. Oil dripping from the air filter was one thing, but finding loose bolts inside the engine was my deal breaker. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. H-D builds great antiques. Harleys and dogs are similar in that they both mark their territory.

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.
View attachment 864075

The same Julie Hill that now owns a company selling Hygiene products?

As I recall, there were significant complaints about her hygene production hitting the forest floor. I even recall something about her flinging her stuff at the foresters below, particularly during the 10 day siege by the security team sent to get her out.

Curious after effect: The tree she was trying to save was vandalized sometime after she was compelled to abandon it. Somebody did a complete circular cut 32 inches deep, for 19 feet of circumference of the tree. Supposedly healed by herbal remedies, the tree is still alive and standing, albeit having been braced with steel cables.