www.harvesterbars.com

Some WTF pics.....

Taxmantoo

Taxmantoo

Plays with chainsaws

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.

I not only have that cup, I improved upon it. It occurred to me that there just weren't any exceptions to the "except after C" part of the poem, and far too many words that did follow the rule. So I made some substitutions.

1603949779462.png I before e improved.jpg
"Received" follows the rule, but "seized" does not. Nor does ancient , conscientiously, or efficiently.

Marine-piper

Marine-piper

Homelite collector in training.☠
View attachment 864315

There is some bend to the bar, so if it's a shopperoonie, it's a decent one
Just some food for thought, several "powerlifters" have been called out on forums for the very same thing. My son is a powerlifter and pointed it out to me.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

awful knawful

awful knawful

ArboristSite Operative
Just some food for thought, several "powerlifters" have been called out on forums for the very same thing. My son is a powerlifter and pointed it out to me.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
They are not all 45lb anymore.

There are 15, 25 and 35lb the same diameter as the 45s.

Started with the crossfit craze.

GrizG

GrizG

ArboristSite Guru
View attachment 864544

Maybe should include a backup to the backup, or better yet, stay home & play scrabble
We've had two go splat at the local sky diving ranch this year and one landed in the propeller of a plane taxiing on the runway... The later suffered severe lacerations. Apparently none of them could fix things.... especially the guy who splatted and was found to not be wearing a parachute. This though he had many jumps behind him and witnesses saw him in the plane with a chute. The chute still hasn't been located months later...