Addicted to ArboristSite
View attachment 869292

Now a felony (probably)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Intotheether

Intotheether

ArboristSite Operative
I'm on an MBZ diesel forum, and the people there are just nuts:

1. Super enthusiasts with big money, who will use floor rollers when loading their car onto a trailer so they don't get any more miles on the car from pushing it on the trailer.

2. Super enthusiasts with no money, who complain that their 450k mile 40 year old ex Beirut taxi has body seams that aren't aligned within 0.5mm, while refusing to spend money on tire balancing.

3. People who are convinced these are the greatest cars on the planet for basic reliable daily transportation, completely ignoring that just about any 4cyl Japanese car made in the last 20 years(or Korean car made in the last 10) will get better mpg on cheaper fuel with less maintenance and better safety.

4. Idiots who have swapped one of these engines into something else. That'd be me. I'd be time, money, and weight ahead if I'd just swapped in a modern Toyota V6 when my 3.0 grenaded and forgot the diesel concept entirely. At the very least, should have gone with a Toyota diesel.

I'll never own a German car. Ever.
If you ever get a hankering for a used luxury car, check out Hoovies Garage on YouTube first. He shows what massive money pits they are.