ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Some WTF pics.....

GrizG

GrizG

Addicted to ArboristSite
I just ran into that exact problem with my bank... The real answers to two questions were too short for their security standards. The electronic statements didn't work in Chrome or Explorer for over two month either... You might say I don't have much confidence in them any longer.

GrizG

GrizG

Addicted to ArboristSite
Geez.... A little different twist on what a local restaurant pulls... They started adding an 18% tip to the check itself. What happens is patrons don't pay enough attention to the check and they leave a cash tip on the table above and beyond what was built into the check. This started happening when we had lunch meetings with individual checks. When I asked about it I was told it was because the party size was greater than 5. I asked, What does party size have to do with individual checks? All I got was a blank stare.

rlanicek

rlanicek

ArboristSite Member
That's another down side to the brain washing. There forced to comply or not participate.

Then I suppose I've been brain washed my whole life, forced to comply with uniform standards in school, Boy Scouts, sports, the Marines, work, etc.

I've always been forced to choose between complying or participating. I'm sure you have a few examples, too.

sb47

Addicted to ArboristSite
Then I suppose I've been brain washed my whole life, forced to comply with uniform standards in school, Boy Scouts, sports, the Marines, work, etc.

I've always been forced to choose between complying or participating. I'm sure you have a few examples, too.
Back in the 1970's when I was in highschool they had a dress code that said no boys hair could not touch there collier. I can't tell you how many times I got put in suspension or sent home because my hair was too long. Yet the guy's on the football team always had long hair and never got suspended. Highschool politics at it finest. Just yesterday I went to home depot and I was the only one without a mask. Many had two mask on. No one wore two mask until the media recommended it. I was refused service until I stood up and said I ain't moving till you ether serve me or the cops come. They served me. On the way home I stopped at a BBQ joint (Rudy's) to pick up a to go order and again was refused service becaause I didn't have a mask. And again I stood up and refused to leave until they checked me out or called the cops. If you stand up and refuse to leave and block the check out line, they will give in and serve you just to get you to leave. If you don't stand up for your rights, they will continue to step on them. It all boils down to how bad do you want your rights and how far you will go to keep them.

rlanicek

rlanicek

ArboristSite Member
Back in the 1970's when I was in highschool they had a dress code that said no boys hair could not touch there collier. I can't tell you how many times I got put in suspension or sent home because my hair was too long. Yet the guy's on the football team always had long hair and never got suspended. Highschool politics at it finest. Just yesterday I went to home depot and I was the only one without a mask. Many had two mask on. No one wore two mask until the media recommended it. I was refused service until I stood up and said I ain't moving till you ether serve me or the cops come. They served me. On the way home I stopped at a BBQ joint (Rudy's) to pick up a to go order and again was refused service becaause I didn't have a mask. And again I stood up and refused to leave until they checked me out or called the cops. If you stand up and refuse to leave and block the check out line, they will give in and serve you just to get you to leave. If you don't stand up for your rights, they will continue to step on them. It all boils down to how bad do you want your rights and how far you will go to keep them.
whoosh.JPG

Marine-piper

Marine-piper

Homelite collector in training.☠
A deer ghillie suit? Now we're all screwed!

Homelite enthusiast in training.
c5da03a45692f7010f951d5b8abd5602.jpg

GrizG

GrizG

Addicted to ArboristSite
A deer ghillie suit? Now we're all screwed!

Homelite enthusiast in training.
c5da03a45692f7010f951d5b8abd5602.jpg
This reminds me of the time I was still hunting. I scanned all around me with binoculars at each stop... While doing that I spotted a guy in a ghillie suit. To me he stuck out like a sore thumb as his ghillie suit materials didn't match the environment well enough. I wore a blaze orange vest and I could see him react when he spotted me... he covered over his face and lay still. I chuckled to myself and continued on... I've found many deer in their beds and shot deer using that hunting method... the blaze orange isn't an issue. That guy... he was in a location where the terrain blocked most of the woods from his view. But he did get to lay on the cold hard ground... never saw him again.