ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Some WTF pics.....

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.
I mistakenly ran over one of those with a brush mower once.

multicolored spaghetti everywhere :laugh:

One of my guys ran over a phone company main junction box with a flail mower. We apparently knocked out all the phones for a rather large area.
That was back when everybody had land lines, too.

Multicolored spaghetti is about the best description I have ever heard for that scene. :clap:

Hoowasat

Hoowasat

ArboristSite Guru

“MY NEIGHBOR’S TURBINE IS OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD. HE WENT TO GO CHECK IT OUT BECAUSE IT’S BEEN REAL QUIET LATELY.”​

View attachment 891844
Fake ... that turbine is just resting there and is not installed. However, I must question the logic of installing the chimney flashing backwards. THERE lies the WTF.

pdqdl

pdqdl

View attachment 891698

The moment I regretted liking the movie Free Willy

Interesting factoid: There has never been a confirmed fatal attack on humans by a killer whale, except in captivity. I wonder if that is 'cause they know better, don't want to pick a fight, or maybe they just think we taste bad.

This despite the fact that Innuit have hunted them for years using only kayaks that the whales could have easily crushed.

pdqdl

pdqdl

Mag wheels

True "mag" would both spark and burn. Then blow up when sprayed with water.
So far as I know, most magnesium wheels are not too much risk, on account of they are actually a magnesium alloy with less than 100% magnesium.

Loads 'o sparks here from a racing mag wheel driven on a flat. Go to 1:09 to watch the mag wheels flash when sprayed with water.

Factoid: Magnesium wheels are about 50% lighter than aluminum, with comparable strength. Obviously, quite a bit more expensive, too.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
So far as I know, most magnesium wheels are not too much risk, on account of they are actually a magnesium alloy with less than 100% magnesium.

Loads 'o sparks here from a racing mag wheel driven on a flat. Go to 1:09 to watch the mag wheels flash when sprayed with water.

Factoid: Magnesium wheels are about 50% lighter than aluminum, with comparable strength. Obviously, quite a bit more expensive, too.
I see a lot of stupid people....:rolleyes:

WRW

Addicted to ArboristSite