• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Some WTF pics.....

NIP Group
unclemoustache

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
Last gal pics for the next 2 1/2 weeks...off to No. Idaho to hire an architect to design our retirement home

Ah, congrats! I'm surprised that you haven't gotten to that phase yet. I suppose you have a boatload of ideas already?

North Idaho - that's God's Country up there. You'll have to get me your address so I can visit! I hope you have plenty of spare bedrooms for my gang.

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
Ah, congrats! I'm surprised that you haven't gotten to that phase yet. I suppose you have a boatload of ideas already?

North Idaho - that's God's Country up there. You'll have to get me your address so I can visit! I hope you have plenty of spare bedrooms for my gang.
Well & topographic survey went first. We are ready for the design phase now...

You're welcome any time, just bring a few large tents:D

Biigg50

Biigg50

Addicted to ArboristSite
They're only fire proof for so long. :(

Did you have a chance to look at it a bit and see what was lost?
There were several Winchester and Ruger rifles as well as several old Winchester shotguns. Bits and pieces of Leupold scopes and a spotting scope. Everything was very burnt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

06switchback

06switchback

ArboristSite Operative

A burned house I visited today. Gun safe isn’t much good when everything in it burns! These homes got incredibly hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
My guess would be that it was left open but regardless if the fire is hot/long enough the contents of the safe will end up ash

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk