• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Some WTF pics.....

Taxmantoo

Taxmantoo

Plays with chainsaws
Website
thepriceofliberty.org
Kinda long, but an excellent, informative cartoon. I don't ever recall seeing this one on Saturday morning!

Walt used to use cartoons to teach science, promote freedom and decry the evils of Nazism.
The people running his company now put out a different sort of propaganda, to decry the evils of freedom and promote Progressivism.

jerrycmorrow

jerrycmorrow

Addicted to ArboristSite
Given a platoon size (40) formation of new ‘cruits, bark Attention, Right Face!, one will invariably turn left.

“There is always that two Percent.”

I learned the art of disparagement ad harassment in the Army.

But never got as good as Gunny Emery as artfully displayed in ‘Full Metal Jacket’.
My DIs all were just like him. I think there was a special class for harassing, belittling, solar plexus punching, and general assholeness in marine DI school. Just sayin.

Jersey Bob

Jersey Bob

ArboristSite Operative
My DIs all were just like him. I think there was a special class for harassing, belittling, solar plexus punching, and general assholeness in marine DI school. Just sayin.
And I bet you didn’t call him a DI either. It was either Senior Drill Instructor Or Drill Instructor. And they were all like that.
Oorah!

GrizG

GrizG

ArboristSite Guru

Seems totally legit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Reminds me of the time I went to a 2nd Amendment related conference in Washington, DC with a buddy of mine... I went as an academic researcher. He went as the owner of a firearms and guard training facility. We took his vehicle... on the sides were graphics that read Tactical Handgun Training. People stared as we rolled through DC... folks from the conference also noticed the vehicle in the parking garage at the hotel where the conference was held. It was not your typical DC vehicle...
:lol: