• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Some WTF pics.....

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.
We haven't had one of these in awhile......

Some years back I had a nice collection of fuel pump hoses from the gas station next door that refurbished. They all worked fine, but could not be re-used or sold for some technical reason. An ex-employee borrowed one to use in a prank. He put it in the fuel inlet of another co-workers car, as though she had driven off from the station and ripped it out, taking the hose with her to work.

You see, just a few days prior to the prank, she had actually driven off with a gas pump handle and arrived at work with it. :confused:

pdqdl

pdqdl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
My dad told me that the Germans couldn't shoot a man in a decent foxhole without getting out of their tank. They could, however, spin in place on top of the foxhole until they churned in the sides and squished him.

WWII must have been a hotter variety of hell than the more recent wars.

pdqdl

pdqdl

I actually had that happen to me. Just exactly like that, my robe lit up and burned all the fuzz off it.

My bathrobe was dark blue though, and it was ignited by a spark from the wood stove. Funny that you should think of me on that one.