ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Some WTF pics.....

Fishinfreak99

Fishinfreak99

ArboristSite Operative
Upstate sc. Took quite a few trips up to Asheville when I was hanging out with Mary Jane. She had a lot of friends up there. Those were fun times, but a friend of mine who just moved down here says it’s getting over ran with feminazis. I hope not! But I love the mountains up in North Carolina, wouldn’t mind moving there one day.
Please, for the love of god, anywhere but asheville

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.
Primates are pretty disgusting creatures, ever watch them in a zoo throwing poo around? Ever watch a bunch of baboons showing their butts? There's a reason why there are no primate pets, no police chimps or apes, or any service primates in general. They have no aspects at all to them to make them of benefit to anyone. And let this sink in - we are primates.
That "acceptable pet" thing is mostly just a consequence of selective breeding by humans. I'm guessing that if we had ever adopted them as pets 1000 years or more ago like almost all our other pets and domesticated animals, then they would probably be completely socialized by now and quite useful as police chimps.

Myself, I always wanted a trunk monkey.