• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Some WTF pics.....

GrizG

GrizG

ArboristSite Guru
Gotta be a lumber sexual poser with arms like those...

Reminds me of an amusing story. I showed up at a meeting at the county office building with the county planning department and an engineering company wearing well used Filson Tin pants, Tin Packer coat and Tin hat. I had my emergency whistle on the suspenders as I use them with my chainsaw pants too. I'd been working outside and didn't have time to change before the meeting... The three young guys from the engineering firm had the lumber sexual thing going... well groomed beards, flannel shirts, etc. They looked like triplets that their mother dressed alike. They seemed intimidated... My associate was wearing a Barbour coat that has never been in the woods or field... While he was sitting next to me he touched my Tin coat. "Is that a work coat?" ;~)

Stihl 041S

Stihl 041S

Tree Freak
I used a lot of it in 357 mag, 44 mag, 22 Hornet and 410s... Worked good... That said, I've been using 300MP in the 410 the past few years as it seems to be easier on the hulls and I could actually get my hands on it!
In a 4” 44 mag 40% of 2400 will go unburned.
H110 or 296 had a much better curve near the top end.
445 was the smallest caliber we built. Lol
I’d heard that it worked well in 22H