• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Some WTF pics.....

GrizG

GrizG

ArboristSite Guru
In a 4” 44 mag 40% of 240 will go unburned.
H110 or 296 had a much better curve near the top end.
445 was the smallest caliber we built. Lol
Full house 2400 loads in my 3" 629 led to my buddies nicknaming the gun "The Dragon" due to the muzzle and cylinder gap flash... LOL

I've got a Redhawk and a Super Blackhawk also with long barrels that burn most of the powder. The 3" gun has been used to take whitetails but it was mostly for fun at the range... very accurate. Bowling pins at 100 yards were no problem two-handed off-hand.

Stihl 041S

Stihl 041S

Tree Freak
Full house 2400 loads in my 3" 629 led to my buddies nicknaming the gun "The Dragon" due to the muzzle and cylinder gap flash... LOL

I've got a Redhawk and a Super Blackhawk also with long barrels that burn most of the powder. The 3" gun has been used to take whitetails but it was mostly for fun at the range... very accurate. Bowling pins at 100 yards were no problem two-handed off-hand.
Yup. Shot a lot of Vanilla 231 loads in the 45 Colt Blackhawks learning to use my sights

GrizG

GrizG

ArboristSite Guru
Yup. Shot a lot of Vanilla 231 loads in the 45 Colt Blackhawks learning to use my sights
I started out with a S&W .22 pellet gun modeled after the S&W Model 41. Then I got a Model 41... a very accurate .22 target pistol that I shot well. However, the gun that really improved my shooting was a S&W 2" J-Frame .22 Kit Gun. That little gun required that all the basics be applied for good results. I shot it until I could consistently shoot 1" or less groups at 50 feet off-hand two-hand. A very unforgiving little gun!

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.
New stuff? That one's been posted before!! (The sink has - I'm not positive about the tp holder).

This one has also been posted before.

And this one.

I believe an abbreviated version of this one has been posted already.

I think you're right that this has been posted before, but only one of the photos.
You're working too hard on catching me with a repost, but you are completely lacking documentation. Yes, the tranny-sink may have been posted before, but I think it was a different version. The pedestal base is different, and the wall is different, as I recall. Besides! Mine is a single picture that is different!

Huge engine on a truck; there have been others, but not that one, I think. I will admit that it is very hard to find an old post in this thread. Perhaps someone else will chime in?

Greenery on a floor jack? You might have me on that one. I wasn't sure when I posted it. Kindly post a link to the OP.

If there was an "abbreviated" version previously, then it isn't a repost! It's an improvement.

And how can you be pickin' on me as reposting, when I announce that the front of the plane has been seen but the rear has not? I then went on to demonstrate that the whole thing was a fake, and included the picture of the real plane by that name.

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.
Stihl 041S

Stihl 041S

Tree Freak
I started out with a S&W .22 pellet gun modeled after the S&W Model 41. Then I got a Model 41... a very accurate .22 target pistol that I shot well. However, the gun that really improved my shooting was a S&W 2" J-Frame .22 Kit Gun. That little gun required that all the basics be applied for good results. I shot it until I could consistently shoot 1" or less groups at 50 feet off-hand two-hand. A very unforgiving little gun!
I shot a HS Victor for a while.
But leaning back against the tire of the blazer shooting across my knees at a 5 gallon bucket 250 yards away on a fresh plowed field so I could see my hits with a 7 1/2” 45 with a 250 gr at 850 or so taught me the most.
To let your eyes correct............
Bob told me to.
I’d tell how good Bob was but most wouldn’t believe me.