• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Some WTF pics.....

unclemoustache

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
You're working too hard on catching me with a repost, but you are completely lacking documentation. Yes, the tranny-sink may have been posted before, but I think it was a different version. The pedestal base is different, and the wall is different, as I recall. Besides! Mine is a single picture that is different!

Huge engine on a truck; there have been others, but not that one, I think. I will admit that it is very hard to find an old post in this thread. Perhaps someone else will chime in?

Greenery on a floor jack? You might have me on that one. I wasn't sure when I posted it. Kindly post a link to the OP.

If there was an "abbreviated" version previously, then it isn't a repost! It's an improvement.

And how can you be pickin' on me as reposting, when I announce that the front of the plane has been seen but the rear has not? I then went on to demonstrate that the whole thing was a fake, and included the picture of the real plane by that name.

I don't need no stinkin' documentation!

Hey, you're the research expert. I'll leave you to scroll through everything if you like. My memory is as sharp as one of those things you stick in the wall to hold papers and such.

GrizG

GrizG

ArboristSite Guru
I shot a HS Victor for a while.
But leaning back against the tire of the blazer shooting across my knees at a 5 gallon bucket 250 yards away on a fresh plowed field so I could see my hits with a 7 1/2” 45 with a 250 gr at 850 or so taught me the most.
To let your eyes correct............
Bob told me to.
I’d tell how good Bob was but most wouldn’t believe me.
Bob or Elmer? ;)

In my younger years I was real good too. Now... my eyes demand good light and less cluttered backgrounds. :)

Stihl 041S

Stihl 041S

Tree Freak
Bob or Elmer? ;)

In my younger years I was real good too. Now... my eyes demand good light and less cluttered backgrounds. :)
Bob......wouldn’t shoot anything under 150 yards. Not sportin.
When I met him in the mid 90s he has taken over 100 head of big game with a pinch frame SAA.....7 1/2” ......warm loads.
To be someone in Cody Wyoming you had to have a business card with a hole in it.
No brag.....just fact.
We’ll talk when we shoot. You’ll enjoy it.
He also had Jeremiah Johnson hurried on his place.
Robert Redford was a pallbearer........
But folks are so distrustful of facts

Biigg50

Biigg50

Addicted to ArboristSite

Ok since you’ve been going on about powder. I don’t remember what exact load this was, the picture was taken about 5 yrs ago. Gun is a 8” S&W 460 magnum and I remember the bullet was a 335gr hardcast/gas checked. Same bullet I use in my 45 Colt. This gun belonged to a friend who now lives in Billings. I also loaded up a bunch of 500 Magnum for a 4” S&W another friend had. That load was a 370gr hard cast with a huge amount of H110.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stihl 041S

Stihl 041S

Tree Freak
I found the H 108 to be a little hotter than the H 110
It will stretch a frame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The cylinder on a single action will usually stretch before the frame.
I believe H.P. White did the work on the 45 Colt loads
I’ve seen a 475L 5 shot with an egg shaped cylinder.009 out of round and a line along the outside where it slapped the frame.
Seems he has some 321 in the H110.......
Warranty didn’t cover that.

Stihl 041S

Stihl 041S

Tree Freak

Ok since you’ve been going on about powder. I don’t remember what exact load this was, the picture was taken about 5 yrs ago. Gun is a 8” S&W 460 magnum and I remember the bullet was a 335gr hardcast/gas checked. Same bullet I use in my 45 Colt. This gun belonged to a friend who now lives in Billings. I also loaded up a bunch of 500 Magnum for a 4” S&W another friend had. That load was a 370gr hard cast with a huge amount of H110.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That is a huge revolver. And heavy.
We did a lower pressure 500 Maximum that weighed almost 2 pounds less......much easier to carry. In the 90s.
Mostly a 45 Colt is all you need.
But want always sneeeks in there. Lol