• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Some WTF pics.....

lowandslow

lowandslow

ArboristSite Operative
Just got my newest ride all set up. 2019 F-150 XLT with the 3.5l Ecoboost, with the Max Tow and Max Payload packages. I put a Fab Fours Grumper on the front, and a Tyger rear bumper on the back. I added a 2.5" strut spacer on the front, and then put Fuel wheels with Nitto Terra Grappler G2's in 275/65R20 tires. Just seeing a modern F150 in regular cab long bed is a WTF in itself.

Sweet truck Ambull
95 s10 4 cyl manual has heat and a radio. Chick magnet had her up to 60! ( plus skin on frame kayak) 20190902_194832.jpg

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.
Yes it DOES. That being said, you still must follow the instructions.

"Directions
  1. Read entire can. Wear face and eye protection, protective gloves, and clothing.
  2. Make sure the surface is clean, dry, and free of grease, oil, and dirt.
  3. Shake well.
  4. Spray 8” to 12” from surface, using an even, sweeping motion.
  5. Apply multiple, even coats until ALL cracks and holes have been filled.
  6. IMPORTANT: Allow 24 to 48 hours to dry before applying another coat.
  7. Let it dry completely. (It usually takes up to 24 to 48 hours to fully cure.)

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.
That looks pretty much like the tanker I saw crushed outside one of my customers receiving area. It seems they turned on the transfer pump and forgot to open the top-vent. High vacuum and the full, heavy load of parafin caused it to bend and fold down to the ground.

This one folded up:

Given the spectator pavillion just behind, with no truck attached, I'm guessing that this is just an expensive demonstration.