• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Some WTF pics.....

grizz55chev

grizz55chev

Tree Freak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This man was a legend, he did things no one else would dare to try! It’s not often that Hollywood gets the story right without a lot or embellishment, but I’m thinking they nailed it with Anthony Hopkins playing the lead role in “ Worlds Fastest Indian”! Great post!

Biigg50

Biigg50

Addicted to ArboristSite

TAG Function Car, 1978. Another outrageous Sbarro concept, a luxury office on wheels based on the Cadillac Eldorado. Plans to build a limited edition of 25 of the 23’+ long, 8.2 L, 3 ton behemoths were never realised

grizz55chev

grizz55chev

Tree Freak

TAG Function Car, 1978. Another outrageous Sbarro concept, a luxury office on wheels based on the Cadillac Eldorado. Plans to build a limited edition of 25 of the 23’+ long, 8.2 L, 3 ton behemoths were never realised

Clark Griswold would approve.:)

Taxmantoo

Taxmantoo

Plays with chainsaws
Website
thepriceofliberty.org
This man was a legend, he did things no one else would dare to try! It’s not often that Hollywood gets the story right without a lot or embellishment, but I’m thinking they nailed it with Anthony Hopkins playing the lead role in “ Worlds Fastest Indian”! Great post!
The beach race scene was total BS but great cinema. I'd have to call that part embellishment.
But I have to admit to watching it more times than the rest of the movie.

The highway patrol scene was good, and possibly fact based.
You know how fast you were going back there?
Oh, about 150, 160 miles an hour.
Yep, that sounds about right...

grizz55chev

grizz55chev

Tree Freak
The beach race scene was total BS but great cinema. I'd have to call that part embellishment.
But I have to admit to watching it more times than the rest of the movie.

The highway patrol scene was good, and possibly fact based.
You know how fast you were going back there?
Oh, about 150, 160 miles an hour.
Yep, that sounds about right...
Coulda happened like that, don’t ya think?;)