• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Some WTF pics.....

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.
The little buggers are just like that. Can't shake 'em off, no matter how much jumping you do.
Ohh yes! They can hop on you, take a couple of bites and then scamper off faster than you can twitch in their direction.

We had a nice pair of pet squirrels that we were reintroducing to the outdoor life. They got kinda friendly with both the lady next door (that hates me) and my mother-in-law. Both occasions of squirrel-climbing-up-my-leg were hilarious and memorable. I did feel sorry for the squirrels; they meant no harm to anyone.

Stihl 041S

Stihl 041S

Tree Freak
About ten in the old ‘T buildings’.

Some mornings it was cheek to cheek.

(Temporary barracks built during WW2 but used well into the 70’s.)
They were supposed to last for 5 years.......
I was in those too.
2 floors.
Trouth urial to the right. With the open toilets
Sinks with mirrors to your front
Showers to the left.
I was in about the last basic class to go through Ft Campbell before the 101st took over.
Always a fire watch. Tinder dry pine they were built of.

pauljoseph

pauljoseph

ArboristSite Operative
This guy is kicking ass in Women's track events, which are all about brute strength.

That’s really sad, so many women are being subject to the consequences of somebody else’s social experiment. They work their whole lives to compete for a victory and some selfish prick steps in and takes it from them. And it’s celebrated! A truly WTF. Anything in the name of progress I suppose.