ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Songbirds and Salmonellis

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
You just can't be nice, can you. This was a pretty benign, non aggressive thread, and then you had to ruin it. I suggest you look around and try to think about what is going well for your life, and then try to have a better outlook. Maybe take a day or two off from the net? Go somewhere where there is no signal? Lots of places to do that here. it would be very good for you.
I can see how you might think LW is the one to blame here... but if you knew Del, like we know Del, you'd know better.

slowp

Tree Freak
I can see how you might think LW is the one to blame here... but if you knew Del, like we know Del, you'd know better.
There is no way you can "know" somebody or even be real friends, using a forum. To think such a thing is being gullible, and now I understand how we got into such a mess.

I have met a few folks off here in the real world, and we are friends in reality now, but to rely on web "friends" is not the real world.

You can meet some in real life by going to a GTG, and that's where I've met some really nice folks. Some weirdos too.

Now, back to planning today's bike ride. Much better than the internet world, and I burn a few calories.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
There is no way you can "know" somebody or even be real friends, using a forum. To think such a thing is being gullible, and now I understand how we got into such a mess.

I have met a few folks off here in the real world, and we are friends in reality now, but to rely on web "friends" is not the real world.

You can meet some in real life by going to a GTG, and that's where I've met some really nice folks. Some weirdos too.

Now, back to planning today's bike ride. Much better than the internet world, and I burn a few calories.
Of course you are correct, but, I guess it wasn't so obvious, I was talking about "knowing" him virtually, from this forum specifically, how he presents him/herself, and his m.o.
I don't "know" him in the biblical sense, or any other way and don't want to.
He has a habit of tossing insulting stink bombs, running away, and watching behind the bushes, waiting for someone to respond, hoping it escalates to the point of thread deletion.
I've seen him do it multiple times.
Don't be deceived - he's no f'ing Pollyanna.

Enjoy your bike ride. It's gorgeous here today, but I'll be cooped up until 5. :(

Btw, I considered buying a bike a while back... what kind would you recommend?
Maybe start a new thread on the topic?:cool:

Del_

Career arborist

Of course you are correct, but, I guess it wasn't so obvious, I was talking about "knowing" him virtually, from this forum specifically, how he presents him/herself, and his m.o.
I don't "know" him in the biblical sense, or any other way and don't want to.
He has a habit of tossing insulting stink bombs, running away, and watching behind the bushes, waiting for someone to respond, hoping it escalates to the point of thread deletion.
I've seen him do it multiple times.
Don't be deceived - he's no f'ing Pollyanna.

Enjoy your bike ride. It's gorgeous here today, but I'll be cooped up until 5. :(

Btw, I considered buying a bike a while back... what kind would you recommend?
Maybe start a new thread on the topic?:cool:

Damn the hypocrisy.

Go varnish your walking stick, in the biblical sense.

lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King
Damn the hypocrisy.

Go varnish your walking stick, in the biblical sense.
So what are you saying coward? What are you afraid you will get banned? She got your little act all figured out and is correct with how you hit and run! You are part of the reason Political was closed because you cried to the owners so much, but after antagonizing people with insults, and when they go back at you you cry like the little ***** you are! I have seen you rat on dozens of people on here. Now tell us about the walking stick punk !

Del_

Career arborist
So what are you saying coward? What are you afraid you will get banned? She got your little act all figured out and is correct with how you hit and run! You are part of the reason Political was closed because you cried to the owners so much, but after antagonizing people with insults, and when they go back at you you cry like the little ***** you are! I have seen you rat on dozens of people on here. Now tell us about the walking stick punk !

Why have you and the postal turned this thread into one of personal attack?

Because it is what you do.

The subject is Salmonellis in songbirds.

I'll tell you about that walking stick:

The other end if for you! LOL!

Get photos.

lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King
Why have you and the postal turned this thread into one of personal attack?

Because it is what you do.

The subject is Salmonellis in songbirds.

I'll tell you about that walking stick:

The other end if for you! LOL!

Get photos.

You are so obsessed with sticking things where the sun dont shine ,that is telling in itself,Gay Boy! I rest my case! And dont get us any pictures weirdo!

Del_

Career arborist
We were until you ran your stupid yap about Trump and Salmonella then Slope jumped in !

I did see where you have one chicken left.

That is just awesome!

Back when your hens were laying eggs, did you take any special cleaning precautions before putting just gathered eggs on your kitchen counter?

I'm asking because Postal's assumption early on was that it must be something other than birds and fowl naturally being carries of salmonella....and that the seed must be the source. She assumed this because there must be a conspiracy theory that explains the source because there is just no way that what the scientist are saying about it being a natural occurrence, could be true. Just a few minutes on google could have resulted in a better understanding on her part.

Caution: The linked article uses the 'F' word. Feces.

Here's one to get stuck in your craw: