Spark plug question?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullCry

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have an old power products 1965 model AH 47 made in 1965.I have the original owners manual and it states use spark plug All state 60130. Does anyone know the champion or AC Delco conversion for this plug? I think I read else where to use a J8J. Any replies thanks in advance, FullCry

Fullcry, I recall Power Products used to be called Lauson Power Products and those motors were on a lot of rotary lawn mowers, or maybe the mower was Lauson and the motor was Power Products? My 1989 AC-Delco spark plug book shows all Lauson's use the same AC LM46 plug @ .030". I believe LM46 crosses to Champion J17LM. I looked for on web for Allstate cross refernce with no luck. Hope this helps.

Thanks

Thanks gentlemen, I appreciate each of your input. I guess if the plugs are about the same length that goes in the head then either would work except for normal or cold conditions. My deceased father in law bought the saw new and when he was alive told me it used the Champion J8J....seems most old boat motors used the same plug if I remember correctly. I like this old bow saw and he used it to clear one lot around 1965-66 then it saw very little use until I got it and I have only used it through one hurricaine clean up. It runs good and knock on wood I have never had any carb problems with it. Another question, does anyone know if there is an electronic ignition kit for this saw and if so how much do they run and where can I get it? Thanks again FullCry

I run the old AH 47`s on the Nova modules.Most small engine repair shops can get them for you. I bought a bunch off an ebay auction once, worked out about $ 10 ea.
Pioneerguy600

Latest posts

Back