SpeedCo Splitter Split

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That happened to me and I was out of warranty. I contacted them and they replaced it. You have obviously modifiedthe wedge so I can’t say if they would.

I have a buddy that a co worker gave him a speedCo splitter some years back with a broken foot like that. He brought it out I finished cutting that cast foot plate off ground everything down and welded a real piece of one inch steel on it and he is still using it today.

That happened to me and I was out of warranty. I contacted them and they replaced it. You have obviously modifiedthe wedge so I can’t say if they would.
It's very much out of warranty, but they do sell a 4 way slip on attachment which has very mixed reviews. Never really thought about contacting them. I've repaired the spitter with a double plate and gusseting. It's really slow though and I'm getting to old to sit bent over for an afternoon.... SO I started another project which I don't have time for.

Latest posts

Back