spikes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"cheap as clips"

Huh $5.00 each hey....

I got a 5 pack of these, for my drink bottle, holds a "rope bag"
Till I get to height lite little things only but still cost $52.50

WACK....

Originally posted by netree
Yeah... that's for working SOUTH of the equator.

That was cruel and a compleatly unnessesary shot at me, but gee i LMAO...Thought it was just the way some climbers over there wore them....Yas seem to do lots of things on the "other side" over there!

And WHO IS Mr Kingham any way (not lionking I hope)

Hah..Just checked it again...They changed it ....Go have a look now!

how sus?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Oct-31-04 at 17:30:31 PST, seller added the following information:

Okay, my husband says I put the apparatus together incorrectly.....the strap does not go around the top (there is no top one included)......this one is the bottom strap......sorry for the confusion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
?? Blame the wife hey.....does She have the top strap somewhere?

Dog collars or the like?...Its in the pic....

Sure this isnt "jonno 1" again?

For those of ya'll who are not getting it, I cut out those cool Sherrill illustrations and taped em inside the opening pages...

Fl16, Please take my series of questions as friendly. I do suspect a troll but if you are indeed genuine you have come to a great place to learn. My opinion, which of course isn't binding upon your family, is that your dad should be present when you are climbing. At 16 I had 8 years experience in arboriculture. My Dad might leave me dragging brush while he went around the corner for saw gas or to give a bid but he didn't leave me running a saw or climbing a tree. It wasn't about teenagers being irresponsible ( I was responsible) or me being stupid (it might surprise the regulars here that I am actually more intelligent than the typical box of rocks). The issue is one of age, experience and how much responsibility an adult should relinquish/ permit a minor to be saddled with instead of the adult. This is not intended as disrespectful to you. You DID get in over your head on the Hickory-perhaps Dad could have prevented that.

By the way, a friend that you can't apologize to doesn't share much of a friendship.:angel:

thanks, I haven't been on in a while because I have been spending like 8 hours a day practicing speed lining.

Also, how do I get my pictures on this website? I just got a digital camera and i wanna put it to use!

18268.gif

Thanks! Here's an up-close picture for any1 who is wondering what I look like!

The pic. sux because it's the first one I took with the camera and I took it myself so...

First, you resize them to less than 1024×768 and/or about 100KB.

Then you compose a reply or new thread, preview it so you know it has proper spelling and makes sense, then near the bottom of the input section, where it says "Attach file:", place the location of one image into the input box (or navigate to the file with the selection mechanism) and hit "Submit".

If you place a file location into the attachment input box and merely "Preview" the post, the attachment will get sent to the server but will not be effective for your post.  Wait to "attach" it until you're ready to "Submit" the post.

Glen

If you know anything about treework you'll know the term free climbing and
ascender get it

Florida16 said:
no we dont have a chipper, for the simple fact that we have nothing to blow the chips into, we have a 5 acre place we dump and on the weedends we get a case and a bottle and sit around the fire ^.^, Yes I am very happy to learn from all of you, also netree, I went to your site and masterblasters, they both are great I will be listening to everything u 2 say because you truely know the art of the tree...

Well, goodnight, ima goto bed, got a 45 foot Live Oak to take down tomarrow, g'night!

I'll be on tomarrow

i wasnt going to post but, a case of bubble gum and a bottle of pop right?

Latest posts

Back