Splitting/Chopping Tool Review Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold out and made BANK, just shows you..... big companies will buy crappy designs all the time! And I mean CRAPPY!!!

See that where Walmart is different they will steal your design and then change the smallest thing and sell it for less that way they dont have to pay. Damn ozark hatchet has been great.

Checked my local Lowes. None. Store employees were not familiar with it, but we found it in their computer. Item # 797887 .
$49.98 on the website, but $12.50 in their computer.

View attachment 795868

Philbert

They weren't familiar with it? The girl at home depot tried to charge me 362$ for 20 firing strips yesterday and didnt blink an eye. She was confused when I refused to pay...they are idiots at those stores.

LMFAO!

I know how you and @Multifaceted love to hear from him LOL LOL LOL

I didn't really mind, but the broken record elevator sales pitch just got so tiresome. I'm sure it works well in a particular situation, but I just don't split wood that way. A tire and block, straight grained wood only... it's just not realistic for me. I split in a big pile berserker style...

Latest posts

Back