• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

spring is just around the corner

NIP Group

sb47

Addicted to ArboristSite
That's a pretty long corner to be rounding..............:popcorn2:

lol....What you call spring we call winter. Location is everything. Our spring starts the end of Feb and the first of March.
It was 78 at noon then a front blew in and it dropped to 36 tonight, but it will be back in the low 70's for the next 10 days with lows in the 40's

PA. Woodsman

PA. Woodsman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Spring, right. Got 6-9” of snow, sleet and freezing rain due in this afternoon.
Same here in Emmaus, PA., not quite as much snow as you so they say but the other stuff is happening right now!

I don't care what trees and flowers are blooming or what the groundhog says or what the squirrels are doing, all that went out the window years ago with the way the climate has shifted, we for the last few years here have gotten Winter starting later and running later and this year looks like no exception!!

Ted Jenkins

Ted Jenkins

Firewood by TJ
We have had a straight six weeks of 20 F with snow and rain. With no end it sight. My car an pickup have not moved in a week. I have been shoveling for at least two hours every day. For southern California where people think there is a problem if it is cloudy on a day they want to drive to the beach. The very good thing is firewood prices have gone through the roof. Thanks

sb47

Addicted to ArboristSite
BBQ cook off's have already started a few weeks ago. Lost of bbq wood sales lately. Mid 60's today with plenty of sunshine.
Winter grasses are high and the clover is blooming. Grass will need to be mowed soon.