Spur Climbing Kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben0094

Reaction score
Hello,
Just looking for advice on where to purchase a spur climbing kit or simply a place to buy the individual things I need. I'm looking for a kit/the items that baileys puts in their kits or similar, the only real reason I'm not going for their kit is that its in the states, and the 699 tag jumps to nearly 1000 by the time conversion and shipping/imports hits it(I'm from Canada).

So just curious if anyone has any advice on where to get a kit or if they've tried the baileys kit and think they're worth it or whatever insights you may have.

Any help is appreciated thanks.

Wesspur is a site sponsor. They ha e some entry level kits for around $4-500us I think. I ha e actually been looking at them myself. And from all i have read wesspur is top notch to deal with. Unfortunat us canadians get screwed shopping in the us *exchange rates, shipping, duties and taxes*

I started with a wesspur combo kit and still use a lot of that same gear. Wesspur is excellent to deal with. I highly recommend them!

Latest posts

Back