• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy square files

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found your files yet? Thoso Viallas at Madsens are good files? What roumd files do u guys like?

"Round"
"ROUND" ????

Round is for basketballs....we don't need no stinkeen "round files"

Heck, Chris is scouring the earth for these Obergs ...I'm thinking they might be under a Solo Twin or a 090 G in some old guys garages next to the '53 corvette.

Bump!!! Let me know if u ever find any, the ones currently available don't work for me. Save edge double bevel was the best, for me, but had difficulty orienting the triangular six sided ones. The goofy worked fine but ends up like round filed.

File Maintenance

(Pun Intended)

Looking for some information on square file choices and availability, I ran across several, similar threads. Some are older. Pointing people to this one, below, so that everyone can share information with everyone else, and keep things current.

https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/square-files.341252/

Philbert

Back