Started using adwords

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your competitors will use up your budget. ... it may take them a while to notice but they'll cost you...

Request a coupon if you haven't already! As long as your account is new within the last 14 days you can use a coupon for $100.00 in free credits after you spend your first $25.00. Once you spend the $25.00 they reimburse you for it and you get an additional $75.00

How do I do that? Call, email?
Request a coupon if you haven't already! As long as your account is new within the last 14 days you can use a coupon for $100.00 in free credits after you spend your first $25.00. Once you spend the $25.00 they reimburse you for it and you get an additional $75.00

Thanks for letting me know

You would have had to make an account through this link below:

http://www.google.com/adwords/coupons/appeng.html

But if you just sign up using a different email then they will send it to that different email, but you can use it on any account. You have to reach your $25.00 before your 14th day of your account being opened though for it to work. I got my code in about 15 minutes after I submitted my information. Hope this helps.

Track everything! Make sure you know how many clicks it takes to get an actual call and how many calls it takes to get an actual customer. Do the math and make sure you are making money. If not, go back to the drawling board, make sure your landing page (page your ad links to) makes it easy to get a hold of you. Make sure you are targeting "buyer" keywords. Someone searching for "trees" doesn't want to hire you. Someone searching for "tree pruning in your cityname" is. Only bid on buyer terms.

Latest posts

Back