• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stein x2 Blue with powerscender and haas connection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TempusFugit

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am looking to sell my brand new never worn just sized Stein x2 blues with the Powerscender and Haas attachment asking for $400/OBO buyer pays shipping feel free to ask any questions!
IMG_4781.jpg IMG_4778.jpgIMG_4780.jpg IMG_4779.jpg
hopefully the images work I'm thoroughly inexperienced at adding pictures. Beagle not included.

I am looking to sell my brand new never worn just sized Stein x2 blues with the Powerscender and Haas attachment for $400 buyer pays shipping feel free to ask any questions!
View attachment 652540 View attachment 652541View attachment 652542 View attachment 652543
hopefully the images work I'm thoroughly inexperienced at adding pictures. Beagle not included.
Pictures worked fine.
I know it says the beagle is not included, what about the hands, I could really use another pair :laugh:.

Back