Steps on how to attach jpeg photo and display in thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attachment.php

1. copy image location
2. press image button at top of box you type in
3. paste image location in box
4. press enter

Sorry guys, but I can´t understand how to put the images in this new forum. Can anybody explain it like in the first of this tread? Thank you. (I really don´t like the new forum...)

Its a lot different for me. I copied this from another thread that got me straight.

Figured out the "one step" process. After you have uploaded you picture you need to click "Preview Post" and it will display the post as it will be seen in the thread. Right click on your pic, under "attached images", and select "copy link location". After that you just use the "insert image" as you always have, just click on the URL box and then paste. Like I said only one step, give or take a few steps.

pull up the pic then click on address then copy. then click on insert image, paste address. Hope this helps some..

I guess my post above would depend on what browser you're using though.

Last edited:
sorry, not if you were trying to embed. wish somebody that was good at describing things (like I am) would describe this process in detail without generalizing anything or taking any steps for granted.

I gave up a while ago with everything I read that did not work.

something changed

I dont know if it is the new site format, or my new browser but the old method isnt working now. The upload window doesn't have a browse button to go find a picture now.

Back