Steve Sillett CARTOON

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Provided it stays on Youtube, here's a cool Cartoon about Steve Sillett, the redwood researcher. Its about his upbringing.

Includes a part about climbing a redwood, which had to be recreational. So this forum seemed a good fit to share.

Thanks for sharing this Mario! Been thinking about Steve today. I am in Jedediah now. Walked the North end of Mill Creek Trail last night. Hope to hit the South end day after tomorrow (side tracked by a motorcycle ride tomorrow down to Newton Drury Parkway). Watched the sunset tonight in the Stout grove and played my Native American Flutes as I watched the darkness fall over the Smith River. What a Great Pleasure to enjoy these majestic trees, even from the ground, can hardly imagine Steve's ecstacy in the canopy!

Had a wonderful compliment on the Native American Flute tonight. A couple with their 5 kids came by to tell me their daughter (about 10years old) had stopped them in their late walk through the Stout Grove to say "... the trees are singing!"

Fireaxman, are you into native American culture? Reason I ask is I have a friend who is into pow wows, pine needle weaving, and other na events. He frequents the pow wows in Alabama, florida, and occasionally new York and pa. He likes dulcimer. Do you make flutes?

Latest posts

Back