• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Sthil 038 drive sprocket

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jvan

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
My saw is 35 years old power head runs fine all in good shape. Sprocket finished. Part no 1119 642 1200 can't find a replacement. Talked to four dealerships looked on line, no luck so far.
Any suggestions?

Not sure if you are just trying to keep it all OEM but oregon makes make sprockets for these saws, also ebay if no luck here

My saw is 35 years old power head runs fine all in good shape. Sprocket finished. Part no 1119 642 1200 can't find a replacement. Talked to four dealerships looked on line, no luck so far.
Any suggestions?

I think that is an old part number. It's not in my 038 IPL

Is this the plastic spur gear (1119 642 1501) that fits over the clutch drum, which drives the oil pump worm gear?

If so dealer has them ~$6. Might also want to replace the worm gear too (1119 640 7100 ~$20)038

Back