• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 011 clean

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan'smilling

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a stihl 011 that I got from the original owner. He said it ran last time he needed it, but that's been 5 years or so. It's very clean. Dude is a bit of a neat freak. This saw lived its whole life in its case. I tried to start it when I got it, but it didn't fire. Never looked at it again until today. I have been leaving it in the open in one of my sheds, basically as a decoy. I figured since it says stihl and has a nice case, some dingus would steal it and get out of dodge before they saw my actual saws. Anyway, I could use the space, and maybe someone wants this. I figure $100+ shipping. PayPal friends and family or buyer covers fees. It'll come with the 16" picco bar and 2 or 3 chains. I'd sell the case for an additional $10, but it'll increase the shipping price a decent amount.P_20200119_153050_LL.jpg P_20200119_153001_LL.jpg P_20200119_153029_LL.jpg P_20200119_153210_LL.jpg

Bump for a great seller. Can't believe that you still have it.

I love your theory to use it as bait though too. Maybe put a trail cam right over it.

Latest posts

Back