• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Like the title states. Good condition, and runs but not right. I installed a new OEM carb kit and i can get it to run and idle really nice but as soon as i crack the H screw open it dies. Like its flooding. I dont know if the metering lever is not set right for the specific carb or what. Ticks me off. But im not a carbologist or Stihl guy either. New NOS op pressence lever installed. 12" hardnose bar with sharp chain that the rakers havent been touched. Might be new. Machine mark visible on the whole piston. There is some tape on the coil wire. I took it off and retaped it with super33. Seen these on ebay for $150-200 but i know lil old top handles don't fetch that. I hope:lol:Lets say $40 plus shipping FnF or add 3%. IMG_6264.JPGIMG_6265.JPGIMG_6266.JPGIMG_6267.JPGIMG_6268.JPG

Latest posts

Back