• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Stihl 020 av service manual

OldTreeClimber

OldTreeClimber

I would like to add my name to the list of users wanting a service manual for a Stihl 020 AV. I've had mine from the 70's, one owner and it's worked fine. Now no one works on them anymore so I would like to work on it myself. If someone has a copy of the service manual I would sure like to get a copy even if I have to pay for it. Thanks.

ray benson

ray benson

Tree Freak
I would like to add my name to the list of users wanting a service manual for a Stihl 020 AV. I've had mine from the 70's, one owner and it's worked fine. Now no one works on them anymore so I would like to work on it myself. If someone has a copy of the service manual I would sure like to get a copy even if I have to pay for it. Thanks.
Check your inbox

GustavPm

GustavPm

Hello Ray,
Can I have copy from Stihl 020 av service manual? I have switch problem and need to replace both wires.
Thanks a lot.