Stihl 020 av service manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, i’ve just taken ownership of two Stihl 020 AV saws. Both start and run but could use a manual if there is one available please.
Many thanks
Nick

Hello, Does anyone have a Stihl 020 av workshop service manual? I have a 020 T manual but not sure if it is the right one for the 020 av and 020 av super chainsaws? As some parts are different I think? thank you.

Check your inbox
Hi,Ray. I have recently acquired an old stihl 020av that is in need of some repairs. It has a leaking fuel tank. i would like to open it up and try fix this, and prolly try rebuild whatever i can in there. When it tarts, it runs beautifully. it is haunting. i cant just throw it away. could you please help me get hold of a worksopéservice manual? i will be very grateful. Thanks.

Hi,Ray. I have recently acquired an old stihl 020av that is in need of some repairs. It has a leaking fuel tank. i would like to open it up and try fix this, and prolly try rebuild whatever i can in there. When it tarts, it runs beautifully. it is haunting. i cant just throw it away. could you please help me get hold of a worksopéservice manual? i will be very grateful. Thanks.
Check your Inbox.

emboko, I had the same problem with one of my 020AV's. Gaskets were no where to be found but I made my own and with sealant it fixed the leak. Obviously clean both mating surfaces, with a file if necessary due to corrosion. Hello Ray, I have a couple of 020AV saws that due to the ethanol gas situation I have had apart more times than I care to talk about. But with a parts saw and several carb kits I keep them going. Anyhow if a workshop manual is still available I would much appreciate a copy. Thanks, Jim V.

emboko, I had the same problem with one of my 020AV's. Gaskets were no where to be found but I made my own and with sealant it fixed the leak. Obviously clean both mating surfaces, with a file if necessary due to corrosion. Hello Ray, I have a couple of 020AV saws that due to the ethanol gas situation I have had apart more times than I care to talk about. But with a parts saw and several carb kits I keep them going. Anyhow if a workshop manual is still available I would much appreciate a copy. Thanks, Jim V.
Check your Inbox.

Dear colleagues,
I need to diassemble my old stihl 020AV, and would be more than happy if I could use a copy of the service manual for that job!
Thank you!
John

@atpchas - I will grateful if you can also send me service manual for 020AV, I got this chainsaw in bad condition and start restore them for fun :)

I just picked up an 020 AV Super for free. Looks in great nick, but the starter cord is stuck. If you could send me a copy of the service manual that would be great. I hear they are finnicky to work on and don't want to risk damaging that intake boot.

Back