stihl 020 avp carb flange

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh i got the 1114 120 2201 assemblies i think, ill check for the numbers on the flanges.

whats the difference harleyt

nope theyre all 1114 141 2200 on the boot, and 1114 121 1600 on the flange.
the book in front me lists them as 1114 120 2201 on the flange
the boots 1114 141 2200

new to posting on the boards usually jsut read on here but can find much info at all on the 020avp's. I just got this one for basically nothign and wondering what value might be on it. All original, seems ot be in origival carry case, and has original cardboard type scabbard. Any idea on value would be awesome!020avp4.JPG
020avp3.JPG020avp5.JPG

Very nice find. First time for me to see the cardboard sleeve... Yours has a riveted 020 AV""P" tag vs. the Raised Letter and most of the time this will show to be a 40 mm piston and the older raised letter were 38 mm serial number will help verify unless someone swapped things around in the last 40 +/- years of its' life as far as price I have no real clue but I would not be surprised that your case and sleeve are worth more than the saw. I have 6 of the 020av saws and they are fun workhorses.

Very nice find. First time for me to see the cardboard sleeve... Yours has a riveted 020 AV""P" tag vs. the Raised Letter and most of the time this will show to be a 40 mm piston and the older raised letter were 38 mm serial number will help verify unless someone swapped things around in the last 40 +/- years of its' life as far as price I have no real clue but I would not be surprised that your case and sleeve are worth more than the saw. I have 6 of the 020av saws and they are fun workhorses.
the guy i got it from found it as is in his grandfathers attic, so i would think its all matching all original, and from breaking it down and trying to get it back together they are a hell of a piece of engineering and design by someone is all i can say

yep those supers with chain brake are nice. ive had trouble finding one around here.
regular 020s dont go for a lot maybe 120$street valve but you can find fixer uppers 20-40bucks. supers you can add abit because of that chainbrake.
but it all depends on whos buying and what time of year your selling i guess.

i sold an older flange to the OP never heard back from him. i got a couple more if anyone needs one.
also more 020 parts than i need.

yep those supers with chain brake are nice. ive had trouble finding one around here.
regular 020s dont go for a lot maybe 120$street valve but you can find fixer uppers 20-40bucks. supers you can add abit because of that chainbrake.
but it all depends on whos buying and what time of year your selling i guess.

i sold an older flange to the OP never heard back from him. i got a couple more if anyone needs one.
also more 020 parts than i need.
I will keep you in mind Unfortunate to not get an update or something. When I figure out how to post a pic i will show you a 020 AVP that has a wierd tank to fuel line connection that I haven't seen before it may not be oem stuff

sound like your talking bout the carb flange
has the little fuel fitting that pops into the tank.

Back