• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 020T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjames

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Selling decent 020T. Recently rebuilt, has oem cylinder with farmertec piston. Runs strong, revs, oils, etc. I've only put maybe 2 1/2 tanks through it. Compression was around 150 after rebuild iirc. Has a jb weld tank fix, does not leak.
Reason for selling is the saw has some issues and I'm not wanting to throw more time and money at it. I just need a good reliable issue free climbing saw.

Issues are: leaks bar oil. I drained, cleaned the oil tank and when the cleaner was in there I could not see where the leak comes from. Somewhere underneath the tank. Leak isn't bad, just annoying. Fuel leaks from the vent when turning the saw sideways/upside down. Not bad just annoying. Maybe it's normal for this saw, idk.
Saw doesn't have a lanyard ring/mount.
Missing 1 recoil screw. Clutch cover is broken by the muffler. Doesn't affect anything just cosmetic. Does have AM carb which has both h and L screws. Tunes very well. Not trying to scare away a buyer, just being completely honest here. All that being said, you can buy this
one and be on the job with it the next day.
It runs out well and cuts great.
I'd like $250 plus actually shipping and I'll include the like brand new arbor tec 12" bar and Oregon vxl chain, touched up once. I'd entertain a trade plus some boot(on my end of course) for an issue free similar size pro tophandle, doesn't have to be a stihl but I'm leaning that way.
Pics will not load for me on this site anymore. Never had issues til recently. Message me and I can text pics, otherwise
ad on oh pee e forum dot com has pics.

Thanks for reading this long script. And no, the time you wasted reading this is gone forever, you can't get it back lol.

Back