• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 025

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob 48145

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
New to the site hope this is in the rite place I'm looking for a nice stihl 025 ive looked and looked but having no luck if I wasnt looking they would be all over if anyone has one please let me know

Thanks for the welcome !! Maybe I shouldnt have posted I know I posted in the wrong spot before and wasnt sure it ever got moved .
I have spent hours reading on this forum there is SO much useful information here what a great bunch of guys !!! One will turn up sooner or later

Thanks for the welcome !! Maybe I shouldn't have posted I know I posted in the wrong spot before and wasn't sure it ever got moved .
I have spent hours reading on this forum there is SO much useful information here what a great bunch of guys !!! One will turn up sooner or later
If a 250 would work then James/ @Country bumpkin said he has one coming. He's a great guy to work with :yes:.

Thanks for all the replies guys I found an 025 its clean but weak I'm going to start looking into a rebuild kit so I'll eventually have what I want sorry if I didnt get back to someone I'm working crazy hours and my mom passed the last thing I want to do is post then ignore someone just havent been with it lately thanks to everyone I spoke with I will continue to come to this site maybe I can contribute in some way myself

Will have one up for sale here shortly. Going thru it as we speak, bought from original owner. Probably the cleanest 025 left in existence. Haven't thought about a price yet20200316_162826.jpg20200316_134441.jpg20200316_134421.jpg

Prove me wrong then... Maybe I shouldn't have said cleanest.. lowest hour would be better fitting. Show me one with barcode sticker still readable.
I'm past proving myself, look thru the ads I've posted in the TP to see a few of the saws I've sold.
Besides is it a big deal that someone has a nice 025.
I have no doubt there are many cleaner, but I'm not actively looking for one as I have no use for it.
Lowest hr saw would be just as much of a stretch, why not simply state you have one in great condition, as it is you've set yourself up to be proven wrong ;)
Hope you get it sold, should make someone a nice little saw.

I'm past proving myself, look thru the ads I've posted in the TP to see a few of the saws I've sold.
Besides is it a big deal that someone has a nice 025.
I have no doubt there are many cleaner, but I'm not actively looking for one as I have no use for it.
Lowest hr saw would be just as much of a stretch, why not simply state you have one in great condition, as it is you've set yourself up to be proven wrong ;)
Hope you get it sold, should make someone a nice little saw.

Thanks man. no hard feelings here. I've never seen another 025 with the barcode sticker intact and readable is why I said that. If anybody has a pic of one post em up and I'll shut up already lol. And yes I agree the 025 is nothing to get excited about.

Back