• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 026 SOLD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawman2011

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Note to buyers I go in order of who private messages first. As I don’t get notifications on comments thanks chad

Stihl 026 18” b/c new oem crank seals and impulse hose. new walbro wt194 carb. Starts and runs good ready to work $200 shipped pho or $225 shipped with bar IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191231/3dcd16324c736a16a8785eedda5547ba.jpg[/IMG]
b4dabe563e73597136642a243e8a30e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seller said he only will respond to private messages that he don't get notifications on comments.

I wasn't trying to do anything Timmy but stating what op said in his post. I told and asked you politely more than once to not quote me or mention my name. Why did you ask him if he was selling it. You and I know you have no intent on buying the saw so why ask him why he's selling it. Evidently it's because he chooses too for whatever reason is his to do so

Great saws, not a bad price. Put a picco B&C on it and let it rip!

Looks like a later non-PRO with a non-adjustable carb. So also put a Walbro WT-194 on it.

Latest posts

Back