• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stihl 026 tank valve -- Found!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasmacgod

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Yup, that little rubber umbrella-shaped piece, orange in color, I believe. Part number looks to be 1110 353 1600. New or used, maybe from a damaged tank assembly.

$8 on ebay last time i needed one. was actually less just buying from the dealer which is what i did.

Yeah, I checked eBay and there aren't any listed. There is a black one on there now, but its not the right one.

The IPL I have shows it to be obsolete, and generally the dealers around here won't have it and can't get it if its obsolete. I will check with them tomorrow on the off chance they can get one though.

not trying to be a prick. just trying to help you out buy saying what i did. i didn't realize they were NLA and it was a long time ago i bought one. i actually think i paid $3 for it from the stihl dealer and the dealer here is known to have outrages prices. i thought $3 was reasonable considering what some other things cost.

No, I didn't take it that way at all. I apologize if I came across that way in my reply, as I did not intend to.

no worries man. i was just making sure you didn't see me as a prick for making a suggestion that was steering you away from getting one from someone here.

no worries man. i was just making sure you didn't see me as a prick for making a suggestion that was steering you away from getting one from someone here.

No, not at all. Given my past experience, it seemed like I was going to have a devil of a time locating one without buying an entire used tank assembly. I do appreciate your input!

I did get lucky and found one at a hole in the wall dealer this morning on my way to work. I'll get it installed this evening and make sure it's leak proof.

Back