• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

SOLD!!!! Stihl 026,very nice shape, 194 carb

benny3411

benny3411

ArboristSite Operative
Im looking to unload this 026 quickly, Ive got my eye on another saw that I want to try and get. Its in Damn nice shape. 194 adjustable carb, everything is very clean on this saw, definitley a low mileager. asking $325 shipped. payment through paypal, friends/family or goods and services just add more for the 3% fee. will ship out next business day using Priority 3 day. can take more pictures if wanted

20191025_003053.jpg 20191025_003339.jpg 20191025_003456.jpg 20191025_004026.jpg

Lignator

Lignator

Swamp Yankee
how's the piston look and compression on this little bugger? a shot w/ the muffler off would help.

is your price w/ bar and chain? how much less bar and chain?

any alterations to this saw?

CR888

CR888

Addicted to ArboristSite
What a nice 026 example, tis gotta nice German made Carlton Sprocket tip bar, I have a few of them NOS & there damn fine bars.