• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 026 Wrap Handle???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawjunky23

Just here for the free beer!
Reaction score
I picked up a Stihl 026 tonight, I saw one on e-bay that had a wrap handle on it, I thought it looked cool, so now I've got to have one. Anybody got one they can part with?????? :)IMG_1599.JPG IMG_1600.JPG

Im after one as well. Gives a lil added maneuverability while up a tree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just picked up a 066 with a wrap handle, when it gets here, I will check it out and see what would need to be modded to make er fit.

Dont kill an 066 wrap handle!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QU
Dont kill an 066 wrap handle!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry to alarm you, I have no intentions to "kill the o66 handle" :).... But I do plan to use it to do a mock up and see if one would fit onto my 026, if its really close, I might try using the specs from the 066 and fabricate one for the 026.

Ignorant question - what is the purpose/benefit of the wrap handle, horizontal cuts clutch side up?

I would be very interested in a full wrap for an ms261, sounds daft I know but it would be handy

Back