• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 026

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoBigBlue1984

Right-wing conservative blue collar American
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg This saw belonged to an elderly gentleman. I work with his son. Really nice saw, great compression. Started all three times I fired it up on the first pull. Comes with a 18" stihl bar and chain and chain has good life left in it.If I didn't have 4 husky's around the same size I'd buy it for myself. Asking 200 + you pay shipping. This is a well kept saw. A great deal.message me if you have any questions.

I am interested. Would you do $225 shipped without the bar to 99645? You can ship slow rate Postal.

Sorry - it's no longer for sale. This was just a "satisfied customer" post. :) I'd buy another from the OP anytime.

Oh. I saw "for sale" and didn't read all the posts. I have one, but I'm repairing for my brother in trade of some machine work. Again another saw I'd like to keep haha!

Back