• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Stihl 026?

merc_man

merc_man

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm starting to think this is a Stihl 026 PRO with the PRO sticker peeled off the top of the carb cover. One of mine is missing that sticker. The presence of the decomp valve kind of indicates that.
Dont think thers a decomp button. Just a plug over the whole

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

stilh036prohog

stilh036prohog

ArboristSite Guru
Pictures. I'm working on a mint 026 now non pro no decomp. Fixed jet and a strange hole. I haven't looked if the oil pump is adj or not.

MaddBomber

MaddBomber

ArboristSite Operative
The difference between "Pro" and non pro 026/260 cases. The one on the bottom is a "Pro", hence the cutout for the adjustable oiler.
IMG_20191012_212304304.jpg

SteveSr

SteveSr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
Visit site
Looks like a Frankensaw? I don't think that the later model 026 had the round AF cover knob. Post a pic of the tank housing / AF with the cover removed. Check for the presence of the adjustable oiler adjustment hole in the bottom of the crankcase. If you also see a screw slot then it has the adjustable oiler.