• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 028 air filter covers. Not too faded please. 2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curt Schoonmaker

Don't sell me your saw please
Reaction score
If you have two or more that aren't too faded, I can use them. I don't know why they fade differently than the top covers.

I have one of these... Could possibly get more. The one I have is bright orange, not faded!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can look through and find u the 2 best I have then send pictures then we will talk prices!?

8e4272036c2c157237add9d8eb48d648.jpg
ab16b7970d897d8f46376f7e2847293c.jpg

Oddly, I'm flush with good looking top covers, but I'd like your filter covers. Knowing what others have looked like on the hard luck saws I've gotten, I'd better get all three. My zip is 20175.

What's a fair price for the trio?

Is $25 plus whatever shipping turns out to be ok? I'm at/away from my desk every half hour or so tonight. Working on some walnut stuff and putting slabs in the kitchen oven for a "speed drying" experiment.

The cheapest I would go is $30 plus shipping. Hope you understand! Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!

Ok sounds good I will get you a quote tonight sometime yet!

$30 + $5.75 shipping.

PayPal: [email protected]

Will ship as soon as I receive payment! Thank you for your business kind sir! If there is any other parts you are looking for please ask! I may or may not have them.

Back