• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 028 and 028 Super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baddboyy21

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking to unload some projects. I have 2 028s that I’d like to pass onto someone else. I just have too many.

This is the cleaner of the two. I bought it as a project but it does run. It looks to be complete and all OEM. I haven’t torn into it so I don’t know of any underlying issues. Keep that in mind.

Second saw is an 028 Super. It’s not as clean. Looks complete. Not sure if it has any internal issues. I haven’t tried to start it. I bought it as a project/parts saw.

Looking to get $125 for the first saw and $75 for the second plus shipping from 15136, which is near Pittsburgh. DM me with any questions.
6af60c981b73943c81aa81e8206ddf7e.jpg
f73c52f47b62a74eef627cbdf2b8876f.jpg
e44f8a16ad5c822c9b187e8664ff2055.jpg
170dafc77cfb32751b3a6b95a35e9080.jpg
cfbd75f4d08e9fba299c29898d9a6346.jpg
76c82cda6ad9de923c28913af727be40.jpg
c0b5e93fcaa14d83755c8a64ec34febe.jpg
f9bf56cfc8ed03211f83e7ac8ad18593.jpg
1fd4701f93dce516b1d17b2aa6b3e113.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up. Probably for the best. I didn’t “need” any more saws anyway.
Besides, I’m sure there will be more opportunities to acquire saws I don’t need coming up soon.

Yes good time to buy!!!
Thanks for the heads up. Probably for the best. I didn’t “need” any more saws anyway.
Besides, I’m sure there will be more opportunities to acquire saws I don’t need coming up soon.

time

badboy 21 I saw your 028av super the dirty saw you have for sale I am building a saw soon I was considering buying another saw like my super I am in new Kensington pa. I see your in Pittsburgh so was thinking mabey we could work something out on the project saw.

does the dirty saw have any compression and does it have a 46mm oem cylinder. also is the saw all together and does it come with a bar and chain? this is a lead for me and your close if you live in Pittsburgh good luck with your sale regardless if I end up with it or not.

If you have to many projects and could afford to loose a couple and need a good running saw I have a couple I would trade for if you have any intrest in trading.

thanks hope too talk soon keep them saws ripping.

badboy 21 I saw your 028av super the dirty saw you have for sale I am building a saw soon I was considering buying another saw like my super I am in new Kensington pa. I see your in Pittsburgh so was thinking mabey we could work something out on the project saw.

does the dirty saw have any compression and does it have a 46mm oem cylinder. also is the saw all together and does it come with a bar and chain? this is a lead for me and your close if you live in Pittsburgh good luck with your sale regardless if I end up with it or not.

If you have to many projects and could afford to loose a couple and need a good running saw I have a couple I would trade for if you have any intrest in trading.

thanks hope too talk soon keep them saws ripping.

It’s sold and both repaired and ripping.

How many Supers you want Mr. Dan fron Steeler country??
hey man we talked before you have a project super? I am looking for one let me no the details thanks need a super 46mm saw no wood boss oldersaw thanks and happy new year also looking for a project saw always. I have saws to trade if all sides of the party can come to an agreement.

Yes, John, You have your name on one of em. I've got a couple supers, and several 44mm others. I thought funding was questionable the way you were talking. But you got first dibs for sure!! I don't talk out of both sides of my mouth LOL!!

Yes, John, You have your name on one of em. I've got a couple supers, and several 44mm others. I thought funding was questionable the way you were talking. But you got first dibs for sure!! I don't talk out of both sides of my mouth LOL!!
looking for a super for a parts saw looking for a number what you need for the most beat up cheapest one you have if it runs well I am not interest I have saws to trade f your interested if not we can try to work on a cash deal not sure what your thinking funding is allways a problem when you are me didn't invest smart enough didn't work hard enough my time doesn't have much of a value I guess? yeah game on throw me a number what your thinking thanks john here hope the new year brings you much peace and joy. im all ears.

looking for a super for a parts saw looking for a number what you need for the most beat up cheapest one you have if it runs well I am not interest I have saws to trade f your interested if not we can try to work on a cash deal not sure what your thinking funding is allways a problem when you are me didn't invest smart enough didn't work hard enough my time doesn't have much of a value I guess? yeah game on throw me a number what your thinking thanks john here hope the new year brings you much peace and joy. im all ears.
talk out of both sides out of my mouth please explain what that means sir. you got me confused and on fire lol:blob2::lol:if you want to talk **** I would prefer you do it to my face like a man thanks sir lol go sit on your machine and feel powerfull moving dirt you lazy person and go golf with soft hand spray tan Donald trump that doesn't pay taxes do things bigly and feel like a tough guy moving dirt you joke. I don't want you pile of **** metal thanks. go f u ur self flamer learnhow to work like a man grab a shovel *****.

talk out of both sides out of my mouth please explain what that means sir. you got me confused and on fire lol:blob2::lol:if you want to talk **** I would prefer you do it to my face like a man thanks sir lol go sit on your machine and feel powerfull moving dirt you lazy person and go golf with soft hand spray tan Donald trump that doesn't pay taxes do things bigly and feel like a tough guy moving dirt you joke. I don't want you pile of **** metal thanks. go f u ur self flamer learnhow to work like a man grab a shovel *****.

1. I think you grossly misunderstood what TLG was saying.
2. Learn to PM people.

don't talk **** and I wont I found it to be a struggle to make it to 37 years old and I am very proud and honered to live another day I don't take kindly to people **** when they jack me of I worked my **** of to get to this day and the hustle is still not over I am 295 plus 5.9 and a ball of energy that rides a trike bike to the scrap yard I have taken people **** my whole life and I don't take kindly to some horse ****. sorry to be so frank but a real man would apologize for talking both sides of there mouth right. I told you the gods honest truth. at the time we spoke I didn't have money I had things to trade. right hand up to god we trust I don't apricaite your coment much ovisly it got me pissed. sorry to be frank I take no mans or women's **** period.

if this is a problem keep your junk I will keep my junk and good luck to you. I don't have the time or energy to ague about some childless things called words which are nouns. verbs are actions last I checked. words are noun verbs are actions I don't want your saw you keep it I will find a person who works with me ovbisly you don't care to work with me so I am moving on.

hope the new year brings you much peace and joy to you your famly and freinds good luck to you sir. :drinkingcoffee:

Back