• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 028 and 028 Super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what was he trying to say thanks
1. He was saying that he has a project set aside for you but did not know if you were in the place to buy at the time (seemed like he was being kind about a payment/money issue which is courteous).
2. PM is Private Messaging, not replying like you are currently to the thread, for all to see. Have a good new year, hope you find the project your looking for.

1. He was saying that he has a project set aside for you but did not know if you were in the place to buy at the time (seemed like he was being kind about a payment/money issue which is courteous).
2. PM is Private Messaging, not replying like you are currently to the thread, for all to see. Have a good new year, hope you find the project your looking for.
thank you sir mabey I took what he had to say wrong I apologize I feel little better now the communication was not very good ovisly. well hope all have a very sucefull new year I don't think social media is for me.

Latest posts

Back