• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell stihl 028 av super parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maniac ty

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
So I got this saw for what I thought was a great deal was told it had Carb problems. Well I learned never trust what anyone says. Did a little Carb work noticed it needed a diaphragm kit but cleaned everything up and ran it for a day anyways it didn't run properly. Had it tested was told it had bad crank seals replaced the crank seals on it. Ran it through one tank of gas and the top end blew. Must of had a bad ring or something. Well now I have several other saws headed my way and decided to count this saw as a lost cause. Would like to get what I have into it back I do have a spare fuel line and filter for it. I'm looking for $125 plus cost of shipping if interested let me know

Will post pics when I get home Sunday saw is rather clean looks to be in great condition besides the oil residue everywhere like I said working on cleaning it up. And I looked around first decent condition like mine but actually running are going for about 250 and boot impulse line all that was replaced not all that long ago and price is negotiable

Latest posts

Back