• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 028 WB or similar parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark71GTX

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I recently acquired an 028WB in a box. The saw is in overall decent shape, but it is completely apart and there are no screws, no buffers or buffer plugs, no wrap handle, and no carburetor. I am looking for the rattiest 028 parts saw you have. The one with little to no usable parts or with the cylinder that is so toasted you cant even get it apart. Tank has holes in it? No problem! I have a nice metal tank on (well in the box...) mine. Fuel and oil caps would be nice, but they are cheap enough new, so no deal breaker... All I need is for the buffers to be there with plugs (I will likely buy new buffers, but knowing which one goes where and having the proper hardware is always nice), a wrap handle (supposedly I have one I need to pick up), a rebuildable carb (this one looks like it was stored in a creek) and hardware needed to put the saw back together. If you have what I am looking for, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Oh yeah with 15 inches of snow and ice now garage door broken and i have to clean the garage to get the new 1 installed gobble gobble

Ouch! No snow here. It is supposed to be in the mid 60's here today. The weather here is always crazy though. The going statement around here is "Welcome to North Carolina! Oh, you don't like the weather? Wait a few minutes, it will change..."

It has carb ,ignition system all mounts and hardware you see it has cylinder as well 60.00 plus freight

Attachments

• 1448904367207.jpg
    1448904367207.jpg
    815.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 1448904391210.jpg
    1448904391210.jpg
    814.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 1448904413236.jpg
    1448904413236.jpg
    753.8 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back